[Typo3-doc] HOWTO sign into mailinglist without getting hundreds of emails

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sun Nov 21 06:30:53 CET 2004

Hi Franz and Micahel,

I thank you for your willing to contribute about ML/NG subscription.

I've described this task in the tracker if you want to use it, it's
mainly for my self to keep track of work and user involved.  ;-)
http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000519

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Franz Kratochvil wrote:
>>I could do the job, if you want me to! Just send me your already started
>>work and your ideas, and I will work it out.
> Perfect! I'll contact you...

I let you both plan how you will do that. I propose to write a sub page
for: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3Wiki:Community_Portal

or improving it.

I will next publish some work directly on typo3.org.

Contact the DocTEAM if you need some help to setting up wiki things.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.