[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sat Nov 20 10:45:32 CET 2004

hi Matthias,

Matthias Stübner wrote:
> Could I see what you were writing so far, maybe to merge it into what I
> was thinking about?

I started to copy the tt_news manual to the wiki here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext_tt_news

but then I read about sylvains sxw->wiki conversion tool (I didn't try it
out yet) and stopped editing the tt_news wiki-page, to wait till I have a
more complete manual which can be conversed in one part and then published
to the wiki.

now I consider most parts of the offical tt_news 2.0 manual as (fairly *g*)
complete, so this could be transferred to the wiki.

the t3-newsgroups are full of useful but hard-to-find tt_news related
hint/tricks/howtos -> they should be collected somewhere in the wiki on a
seperate page.

another big point is the section "tutorial" from the manual where I announce
a tt_news tutorial as an extra extension.
a couple of months ago I started writing on this but I decided to focus on
tt_news itself and the official manual.
the current state of this can be found here:
http://web4.lehmano.de/fileadmin/tt_news_tut/tt_news_tut1.sxw

(In which file format should I send this to you with PM - I'm flexible, or
should I say: "OOo can export almost everything" *g*)

well, much started - nothing finished

for faster coordination of our work it would be better to contact me by PM
(my german is much better than my english and possibly yours too)

grüße
rupi