[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sat Nov 20 07:21:45 CET 2004

> Gents, it becomes clear why there isn't so much documentation. I didn't
> expect that it turns to the childrens war "OpenSource <--> established
> software".

Maybe you could have foreseen it when you posted your initial post?  I'm
not saying you intended it, but the way you wrote your post could have
been understood the way it was.

So, actually, in retrospect, you are the one who started the childrens
war, even if not intended.

> As long as kids want to fight this war, I say good bye to documentation.

Maybe instead of giving up so fast, we could take the discussion on a
more productive level.

Jean-Marie