[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Sat Nov 20 02:38:02 CET 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:25:38 +0100, Franz Holzinger wrote:

> Nowadays there is no need to install Open Source software on a windows
> computer. Just insert a Mandrake Move or Knopper CD into the CD drive
> and start with it.

Gentlemen could you return to sense again? ;-)

On one hand: Start a program and work, having all other program running
seamless beside

On the other hand: Stopping all activities, starting from CD and OO
exclusively.

Gents, it becomes clear why there isn't so much documentation. I didn't
expect that it turns to the childrens war "OpenSource <--> established
software".

As long as kids want to fight this war, I say good bye to documentation.

BTW: I also have a Redhad installed on my notebook for some special cases,
but even this couldn't turn me to use OO. Its just the question: Why should
I? Can someone answer THIS question. (Lets see what comes next...)
--
Mfg Matthias