[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Sat Nov 20 02:32:16 CET 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:59:39 +0000 (UTC), Karsten Dambekalns wrote:

> Ah, yes. It's free, your hard drive is probably big enough (after all
> you could install Windows and Office 2003 on it), and you installed
> Office 2003 just because everybody uses it.
>
> Why not install OOo for about the same reasons then? I don't get it.

Sorry that you don't get it, I can't (and don't want) to change your mind.
I just do not understand why it shall be clever to make OO mandatory
writing docs for Typo3.

You are right the hard disk just several gigs left, but I have NO NEED to
use another office package beside what I'm using since years and what I'm
forced to use everyday. For me there is no reason to install OO just
because it is OpenSource and it is cool to show that one is pro open
Source.

There isn't more to say to that fact and therefore I won't. Period.
--
Mfg Matthias