[Typo3-doc] HOWTO sign into mailinglist without getting hundreds of emails

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Nov 19 16:50:40 CET 2004

I want to know how I can sign in for a Typo3 mailinglist just for being
allowed to write posts in the mailing archives. However I do not want to
get any email from the list. E.g. I wanted to write only one post
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/dev-list-archive/thread/25054/?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bpointer%5D=4&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=1&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bsword%5D=API&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Banswered_only%5D=0
and after signing the mailing list I have got so many emails I do not
want to get. But I do not want to sign out and sign in for the
Mailinglist everytime.

I know that I can use the newsgroup where I do not get separate emails.
But I cannot search the text in newsgroups with Mozilla Mail, only the
topics and sender fields can be searched.

If anyone can point me this out I will add this to the wiki afterwards.

Franz