[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Thu Nov 18 17:59:39 CET 2004

Hi.

On 2004-11-18, Matthias Stübner <news at stuebner.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:07:58 +0100, Rene Suthoelder wrote:
>
>> wouldn't it be better to simply install OpenOffice for that?
>
> No. Beside all other point that are against,

That would be (Honestly, I'd like to know)?

> installing OO would mean that
> I would install the OO thing just for Typo3. Thats like a nuclear bomb on a
> humming bird.

Ah, yes. It's free, your hard drive is probably big enough (after all
you could install Windows and Office 2003 on it), and you installed
Office 2003 just because everybody uses it.

Why not install OOo for about the same reasons then? I don't get it.

Karsten