[Typo3-doc] [german] Ich habe angefangen mit dem Wiki zu testen

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Thu Nov 18 16:26:35 CET 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:07:58 +0100, Rene Suthoelder wrote:

> wouldn't it be better to simply install OpenOffice for that?

No. Beside all other point that are against, installing OO would mean that
I would install the OO thing just for Typo3. Thats like a nuclear bomb on a
humming bird.

> personally, i think taht all conversions from/to MS Office will produce
> artefatcs in the resulting files. and that's something with which the the
> TER can't cope at the moment. therefore, it will be most likely that the
> import of the resulting doc will fail =:o(

Did you read my former article? That was the reason whether the XML
document saved in Office2003 can be used directly. Can you answer this?

> just some thoughts...

Always welcome.
--
Mfg Matthias