[Typo3-doc] Using the Wiki for project collaboration

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Nov 13 14:31:28 CET 2004

Hi Michael,
>>>I created a section for TYPO3 projects on the main page, so lets go.
>>
>>Why not put a link to new projects on the Project subpage?
>>   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Projects
>
> "This page present some development project related to TYPO3 documentation."
>
> It should be clearly visible which parts are related to the "Documentation
> Wiki" and which are part of the "Collaboration Wiki".

Of course the link and description has to be changed, but is
there any differens (in where to put the info) between if a
project is about documentation or extension development or...?

To me it still is a project... I suggest a change in the texts:
   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Projects
   http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Main_Page

What does Sylvain say? He knows the wiki structure!

--

/Peter Kindström