[Typo3-doc] Using the Wiki for project collaboration

Matthias Stübner news at stuebner.de
Sat Nov 13 12:32:08 CET 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:29:10 +0100, Rainer Suthoelder wrote:

> that's true, but you can start a new page by entering a URL like that
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/MySpecialProject and the page will be
> created if it doesn't already exists.
> you can then link the page later on (if you first want to work on that new
> page by your own or together with some people you sent this URL).

It's true, but not the best way to do, because that often leads to unlinked
pages.

So the better one is to add a link to a relevant page by entering
[[Headline of new page]]. After saving this page there will be a new red
link and clicking on it will jump to the edit window. That ensures that
every page is linked on at least one other page.

I created a section for TYPO3 projects on the main page, so lets go.
--
Mfg Matthias