[Typo3-doc] Discussion: Wiki Structure Once Again (WSOA)

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Nov 12 21:06:48 CET 2004

Hi DocTEAM,

The WSOA topic is here.

As I broke the last proposed structure I should repair it, right ?

This thread is here because we need to fix that once for all.

The wiki page related to the Documentation structure:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/The_structure

The structure will not be build in that ML thread but on the Wiki page.
Much better than gathering e-mail for peace of structure, right ?

This tread is for Talking about the structure, if you have an example of
structure, present it in the structure Wiki page.

Then, when some pattern will raise from the Wiki page we will apply the
structure to the Wiki.

*We*, you ask ?
You mean: you, Sylvain !?

I say, no ! We.
We are a team now, right ? ;-)

See you on the Wiki page guys (and girls ?) !
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.