[Typo3-doc] TemplaVoila for German Users?

Thomas Hartmann thomashartmann2 at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 17:02:52 CET 2004

Sylvain Viart wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thomas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Do you need some further help, with the German TemplaVoila Manual?
>

> Sorry, about which TemplaVoila manual are you speaking ?
> Do you want to translate the english one into German, right ?
>
> I've imported TFB in the Wiki did you found it ?
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila/FTB1
>
> Does it helps ?

Yes right, I spoke about a translation of the English TemplaVoila Manual
into German.

I found the FTB tutorial and I think it really helps.

I'm a little bit busy at the moment because of a larger intranet
project, so I have to work one by one.
But I hope I can contribute to the documentation, however only a little bit.