[Typo3-doc] Hello / contribute

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Fri Nov 12 10:05:18 CET 2004

Hi Louis,

I'm French too.

Louis Montagne wrote:

> I'd be happy to contribute to the documentation, though I don't have
> that much time.

That really good. You're welcome as document writer. We have a French
section too in the Wiki.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Fr:Main_Page

Will you be at T3FRMEETING ?
http://forum.typo3.fr/index.php?showtopic=993
I will.

> I'd probably need to create a user handbook in french, quite synthetic,
> for a client, how may I put it on typo3's documentation matrix ?

Me too, we could work together if you want. :-)

I've started a document about Matrix Uploading process, I haven't test
the procedure, yet.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Document_Matrix/upload

Hope that helps.

If you want specific information you can contact me in private and in
French. ;-)
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.