[Typo3-doc] DOCTeam

Scott Hutslar shutslar at jaspermall.com
Fri Nov 12 04:42:29 CET 2004

Hello all.  I would like to join the doc team.  I have exchanged a couple of
emails with Sylvain regarding RealURL.  I have been lurking the list for
about 5 months now.  I have been too busy to participate.  I think my time
will free up some begining in December.  I can become more active and give
something back to the TYPO3 community.

For a little background:

I have about 20 years of application development experience.
I have about 2 years of system and enterprise architecture experience
I have about 1.5 years of Typo3 use under my belt but still consider myself
a beginner because I have not had much time to spend on it.
I really do not want a leadership position on the team but would love to get
some work assigned to me and be turned loose to submit my work back to the
team for critique and improvement.
I do like to create documentation that helps end users and also directed
toward developers.  (I know, I know, this probably means that I am mentally
ill ;-)

After 11/30, if anyone wants any help accomplishing something, please feel
free to send it my way.

Best Regards,
  Scott Hutslar