[Typo3-doc] TemplaVoila for German Users?

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Wed Nov 10 06:21:38 CET 2004

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Peterson wrote:
>>>I will help you with a German TemplaVoila Manual?

Are you speaking about TemplaVoila SXW manual or TemplaVoila Wiki Pages ?

>>Do you need help or directive to start ?
> Are there any special demands on the do the document ? Workflows .... ?

Some documentation production workflow is described on the WikiPage
About_The_Documentation.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/About_the_Documentation#Workflow

Available from:

Main_Page >> About the Wiki
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Wiki_guidelines) >>  some complement
about the documentation and the DocTEAM.

The Workflow I use is as follow:

1- Create a new page in the Wiki.
2- Describe its purpose.
3- Post here to inform about your work
4- If you know where to attach your new page in the Wiki structure, do
it. Or ask us to do it.
5- Work on it.
6- Post for help or discuss it here, and collect the result in the
page's discussion (Talk page).
7- loop to step 5 until the work is accomplished.

I will import the english TemplaVoila SXW manual in the wiki for you.

German content page are prefixed by de:, see:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Alternative_Language

Someone send me the WikiWay to do a language selector:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Typo3Wiki_bugs_and_suggestions#Language-switch.2F_Namespaces_for_De.2C_Fr.2C_Se

Do you need more information ?
--
Regards,