[Typo3-doc] Glossary status 9 Nov 2004

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Tue Nov 9 23:10:57 CET 2004

Hi Peter,

Really good initiative Peter, can you continue to hold that ?
Finishing and controlling the Glossary ?

Peter Kindström wrote:

> ----------------
> Right now 27% (68 items) of the glossary items has a description. But
> there are still 182 items left to describe!

I would propose to turn the phrase to be much more positive.

«The TYPO3 Glossary is now in the Wiki, and has be partly completed by
contributors. We would like to finish it.»

You could do a merge about all that, of course. ;-)

> Please help us get the Glossary ready for use, pick a word at
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Glossary and write a short description!
>
> Thank you very much for your contribution!

This part is good for me.
--
Regards,
Sylvain Viart -- TYPO3 DocTEAM.