[Typo3-doc] DocTEAM is recruiting members

Franz Kratochvil typo3 at kratochvil.com
Sat Nov 6 13:46:23 CET 2004

Sylvain Viart wrote:

> We are making the point of DocTEAM members. We currently have 3 active
> confirmed members. We need more help and involved volunteer. DocTEAM
> members are people which engage themselves to be available to accomplish
> documentation work.

Hello Sylvain, Hi DocTEAM,

I read you call for volunteers back in October, and now I (finally) made
my mind up. I'd be glad if I could help the team with their precious
documentation work. This way, I want to give something back to the
community. Until now, I've mainly been active on the Austrian list
(TUGA), so my name will quite new to most.

So, if you want me to participate, I'm ready. Give me a shovel, and I'll
start digging! ;-)

bye,
Franz

--
... "There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third
works." -  Alan J. Perlis