[Typo3-doc] ref Table formating discussion

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Thu Nov 4 14:00:27 CET 2004

> Do you fell the table used to present TYPO3 object or data structure
> references, as presented in TSRef and many other manual, easy to read ?
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/realurl/Configuration-87/#oodoc_part_6590
>

> I fell this presentation very bad and time consuming.

There are certainly better ways to present the data but will it be less
time consuming? I don't think so.

 From experience in graphic design I would say the easier it has to be
the more work you have to put into.

If you are talking about taking the tsref converting into Wiki and then
change the format. I would say unless you find somebody who likes to do
that kind of a job, don't bother.

Just my 2c.

Jean-Marie