[Typo3-documentation] Document progress

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Wed Jun 30 14:16:48 CEST 2004

> Look at http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Debian_installation_manual
>
> As part of the TYPO3 Installation Basics document it doesn't need the
> above structure but it needs some sort of status report so that
> proofreaders, supporters etc. know where they should start working on.

Ok, I get it!
You want some sort to status on _parts_ of a document. I don´t
have any good ideas on how to deal with that. Probably best to
do as you already have done: a status line on top of the page.

> Then, it will get it's stable status and will be ready to be converted
> to typo3.org.
>
> I like to get portions like that ready and then focus on other parts.

Don´t you get a different document structure on typo3.org and
wiki then? If you put _a_part_ of the Installation Basic on
typo3.org it has to be as a separate SXW-document...

Wouldn´t that confuse the users?

> If Wiki does what I believe it will I see typo3.org as the snapshot
> place of Wiki for people to download a SXW or PDF document for printing
> or offline reading.

I agree, this looks like the best way to use the wiki right now!

/Peter Kindström