[Typo3-documentation] Hello

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Jun 29 18:44:51 CEST 2004

> I am a new to Typo3 and am not a programmer and don't know Linux. I am just
> a average user who uses shared web hosting for his CMS needs.I wrote a
> tutorial on installation of Typo3 on my blog @
> http://sridhar.f2o.org/index.php?p=120.

You are very welcome! More and more people join, that feels great.

The fact that you are not a programmer I think is a benefit
right now. IMHO Typo3 need more documents written from a non
programmers point of view, so if you can help with that it would
be great.

As you maybe already have guessd, you should discuss your
tutorial with Jean-Marie. And if you want to start writing other
documents I have a few suggestions...  ;-)

/Peter Kindström