[Typo3-documentation] Document progress

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Jun 27 21:44:16 CEST 2004

> I think the quickest way to do the glossary is to have the wiki as a
> permanent draft. Each entry will become "proofed" very quickly.

Agree

> Then we just take the wiki entries every few months and put them into
> typo3.org where it will be integrated with the whole site (words are
> highlighted etc - i've already seen kasper#'s ext).

So typo3.org will be the final so to speak.

> I think that this will make things easier because the snap shot and
> proofing of the snap shot can be done quite quickly because everyone
> will have been working on the wiki.

Yes. Wiki can be for us what CVS is for programmers.

What do you thin...?

As we everything so far we should just go ahead and do it. As Michael
said it a few days ago the community will recognize what's been going on
and I'm sure especially with the glossary there will be many  volunteers
who like to help out.

I still think we'll need some sort of a flag system to let people know
what state the page is in that they are reading, if they can rely on the
information or if it's still experimental. Maybe we just use the TALK of
the page and have one page for each entry?

I can see that in a very short time there could be many references from
the documents to glossary entries that keep the documents themselves
nice and clean.

Jean-Marie