[Typo3-documentation] Document progress

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 20:33:23 CEST 2004

I think the quickest way to do the glossary is to have the wiki as a
permanent draft. Each entry will become "proofed" very quickly.

Then we just take the wiki entries every few months and put them into
typo3.org where it will be integrated with the whole site (words are
highlighted etc - i've already seen kasper#'s ext).

I think that this will make things easier because the snap shot and
proofing of the snap shot can be done quite quickly because everyone
will have been working on the wiki.

What do you thin...?