[Typo3-documentation] Who is the Team?

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Mon Jun 21 20:35:50 CEST 2004

"Peter Kindström"

>   2. Who can update the typo3.org documentation web pages?

Kasper and Daniel Hinderink

> > Even more true is that name and titles ARE NOT important. Action and
actual
> > work is.
>
> IMHO it is important to people _outside_ the doc team. I think
> it is important that they know who they should contact if they
> have documentation questions or ideas!

True.

> Instead of everyone inventing the wheel again... Of course good,
> updated documentation web pages on typo3.org would help a lot.

As stated, I already asked Kasper about it 3 weeks ago.

> (I myself still get "surprises" when I read that there is a
> DocTEAM server, there is a glossay (somewhere), there is an
> editor manual (somewhere) and so on.)

Past experience showed lots of good ideas that vanish with lack of passion
or interest. Nothing was hidden "on purpose".

The wiki for myself is a discovery. We're on something here!

CSH = User and admin but the wiki is something else and I'm pretty confident
that it will work.

BTW, I'm alive and well but can't cope with your "speed" right now.

Keep on !

Patrick