[Typo3-documentation] CSH (Context Sensitive Help)

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Fri Jun 18 19:03:38 CEST 2004

Kasper,

thank you for giving us an update on CSH.

I like what I read and saw in your e-mail and I agree that it will be
very important for Typo3 to focus on CSH.

I especially share your vision that CSH becomes the overall help for
Typo3 users and administrators once they concered the high learning curve.

Till then I personally like to focus on everything that is needed to get
there (in terms of documentations .-) ). Hopefully there won't be a need
of many documentations at all in the near future any more. CSH can
certainly help with that goal.

Jean-Marie