[Typo3-documentation] Who is the Team?

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Fri Jun 18 18:56:05 CEST 2004

@Patrick

I still like to resolve the question of the team. So far the following
people have made an appearance on this mailist list:

Patrick Gaumond
Michael Stucki
Peter Kindström
Sebastian Kurfürst
Jean-Marie Schweizer

I know there are more people working on documentations and I'm sure they
like to some saying in what is goin on.

Since you are the DocTeam leader what is your suggestion? Wait? Go ahead?

Jean-Marie

PS: Once we know how is still working on documentations I'd like to get
an updated list of the DocTeam on Wiki. I also think we should have a
separate DocTeamSupport list where the people on that list don't
actually write or just rather support a writer thatn writing himself.