[Typo3-documentation] Wiki pics/pages naming convention

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Thu Jun 17 14:04:53 CEST 2004

Hello,

>> I'm not sure how wiki works internally but e.g. Typo3 works with an
>> internal page id that is unique regardless if you rename or move the
>> page. If it would be possible to find out that unique id we could have
>> a more solid connection to the article.
What do you want to connect with the articles? The names have to be
unique, this is the "id", as peter already pointed out.

What do you want the wiki to handle? I guess we have do do the
"prefix-work" ourselves. But this is not too much work I think.

Sebastian

--
Kontaktmöglichkeiten:
http://garbage-group.de/kontakt.html