[Typo3-documentation] Wiki and Pics

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Tue Jun 15 18:32:34 CEST 2004

> Please look at
> http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_User%27s_Guide:_Adding_multimedia
> there you find documentation how to create thumbnails (Wiki can do this
> for us ;) ). It is working, I just tried it out. I think this would be
> the best way to create thumbnails.

I agree. Thanks for that hint.

Maybe we can append the immages an
> suffix, like typoStructure_xdg.jpg to show that it belongs to the
> extension developers guide?

Just to clarify... With the RealURL-Extension at Typo3.org the URL reads
e.g. http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Typo3_Installation_Basics

So my images that go into that article could look like

Typo3_Installation_Basics_Packages
Typo3_Installation_Basics_Ready_to_go_installers
Typo3_Installation_Basics_Login
etc.

Could we agree on such a name convention? What do you guys think?

Jean-Marie