[Typo3-documentation] Wiki and Pics

Peter Kindström peter289 at telia.com
Tue Jun 15 11:18:21 CEST 2004

Jean-Marie:
:
:
> Would it be better to put the pics on a server and grant access to it?

I am new to wikis, but I dont think there are any roles but the one we
make ourselfs. And as far as I am concerned, its ok if you make your own
naming convention.

The only thing that comes to my mind is when we have to scale down
pictures. Where/how do we store the original sized picture? Link to it
from the scaled down one? Is that possible/easy to do in this wiki?

But maybe we should invite the wiki administrator to this mailing list?
If we are going to use the wiki much, I like to enhance the look of it a
bit (like having no margin at the bottom of headers - and larger margin
at the top of them).

/ Peter Kindström