[Typo3-documentation] Changed my mind

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Jul 31 21:02:55 CEST 2004

Coby !

> I will work on my own documentation... I will hire my own programmers to
> make sense of the code, fix the bugs, and add my own features.
> I will hire my own documentation team and work on some quality
> documentation.

Please, join me at my own wiki !
There we can try this way of more control and structure. And
maybe prove we are rigth? ;-) Our work will not be wasted,
because we all write under the Open Content License and use the
same wiki software. So all our work can be put together in the
future, when we agree.

Don't give up, try another way of changing things if you don't
think this is the right place! I will not give up, just do it
at another place for a while. I continue to follow this
newsgroup and participate in discussions and when I see the
time is right I propably get active again. In the mean time I
maybe get things done. :-)

--

/Peter Kindström