[Typo3-documentation] Stylesheet enrolled

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Fri Jul 30 17:51:40 CEST 2004

Hi there,

Now that i worked a little with the wiki i found that the colors and
everything is quite ok, the only problem is the "uncrisp" font (at least
on pc) and the very very annoying spaces.

So how about this compromise: However set up the old stylesheet (who?)
just leaves everything as is and just overrides font sizes, headerspaces
etc... with the very good default stylesheet? I think the wiki would be
perfect then (besides the ghost-message "you have to set up the wiki
first"- maybe a sign? :)

I´d work on the stylesheet as well but right now i have not the time to
dig deeper in this issue, also i just lack of knowledge about that kind
of stylesheets ;)

- Johannes