[Typo3-documentation] wiki main page - best practice sections

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Thu Jul 29 13:57:59 CEST 2004

Jean-Marie Schweizer wrote:

>> i just wanted to ask whether it makes sense to add "Best Practice"
>> sections
>> on the wiki main page?
>

> Generally a good idea. I'm not sure if we find a consensus
> on what best practice is but it's worth trying.

I´d just put it in the actual documentation - like its done with the
explanation for CODE for example

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/CODE

To my opinion better than "Best practices" are very up-to-date tutorials
which cover common problems and their solutions - in a way which is
"best practice".

- Johannes