[Typo3-documentation] Let's start filling some content!

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Thu Jul 29 12:19:52 CEST 2004

I have started a new page on the Wiki ...

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Documentation_Process_-_Problems_and_Resolutions

So now everyone should be able to take a breather from my long posts here...
I will continue to write and rant on the wiki.  Perhaps if someone likes
what I am writing they can find the appropriate place to put a link on the
main page.. otherwise I will stay hidden the background, and only posts
links to relevent stuff I write here in the newsgroup.

However I encountered some problems...

Here is a tip... save often... and never fill in a new wiki branch/link
without saving your main work first!  This should have been a no-brainer...
but I did it.... and when I saved my "link" page, the main document I
created was gone... and I hadn't saved. :-(

I may not be quick... but I'm slow! :-)

-Coby