[Typo3-documentation] need more coffe, but...

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Thu Jul 29 06:27:42 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Sorry guys, you lost me.

What we need is every one effort. I don't think more newsgroups will help.

In fact it's much more like document comment at the bottom of HTML
version of SXW on typo3.org.

See «User annotations:» at the bottom.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_templselect/The_HTML_template/

_Quote_  Hey ! good to see they have rewrote the URL in a nice fashion. :-)

It's the FAQ / HOWTO / Comment merge problem. It seems that's like the
multi-newsgroups Coby's suggestion ?

In fact, how to keep all those effort, code snippet, tricks, and more
dispatched everywhere organized ?

The solution for now is the Wiki. Stop searching more, it's here !

It needs some script, Wiki to SXW «moulinette» (translator) and probably
the contrary too. And of course we need volunteer !

No one should consider himself as «not good enough» to write and share
its experience. As Jean-Marie said (I think it was him), write some
thing to the wiki, the other should improve.

I can't promise they will, but with the wiki it really can happen.

At the final, I would like to say, that some one, probably Coby ;-)
should write down the summing up of all that was discussed and the
solution proposed directly in the wiki.

In fact, that what I'm trying to do myself from the past 2 month of
reading this mailing list.

Some rules have been mentioned here, and I'm still looking back for them
in the wiki. But the search engine is still against me. :-(

I've setup a mediawiki on my local server.

Can someone put an archive which contains the current wiki DB dump
somewhere to download, please ?

So I can figure what's wrong with that search engine and contribute to
the moulinette too. :-)
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.