[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Coby Pachmayr coby at _remove_ideaspring.com
Wed Jul 28 18:23:20 CEST 2004

"Johannes Reichardt" <info at gramba.tv> wrote in message
news:mailman.132.1091020609.13468.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...
> You got me completly wrong.
>
> Its about knowing what we can help with - its about having a guide in
> all extensions and concepts that tells us "yeah this will be used for
> the next 2 years, this is pretty much outdated right now"

I agree with this completely... part of what I mentioned before... as a
newbie I don't know how *old* certain *old* items are, and how much time and
effort I should put into learning them... let alone *writing* about them.