[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Wed Jul 28 15:19:26 CEST 2004

You got me completly wrong.

Its about knowing what we can help with - its about having a guide in
all extensions and concepts that tells us "yeah this will be used for
the next 2 years, this is pretty much outdated right now"

its not about kasper wrting docs, its about us writing the docs that are
necessary. Many people mentionend that the "Mininews" extension is based
on the latest concepts - is it? Should we put time in old concepts?

Sorry if i was unclear.

- Johannes