[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 28 14:01:10 CEST 2004

>> We have asked Kasper before and I think we should come up with
>> something worth showing first before we approach him again.
>
> What did you ask him?

It was Michael Stucki who asked Kasper how he sees the install document
being done. And I think Patrick and Peter had a few e-mails back and
forth about other things.

>> I just can imagine how many people had all those great ideas of how to
>> improve TYPO3 but after a few weeks after they realized that they are
>> the only ones working on it they quit. So I don't blame Kasper and
>> anyone else being suspicious about those NEW ideas and wait till
>> something has happened.
>

> Good ideas are good, but sometimes you should clean up your room and get
> rid of the unnecessary stuff to feel well - actually i hardly throw away
> things I have done ;)

We can throw away things when we have a valuable replacement. And good
ideas are not enough. I think just among the few of us here in this NG
we have enough ideas to keep us busy for years. Let's see how may we can
put into practice.

Jean-Marie