[Typo3-documentation] Don't know how this will go over...

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Wed Jul 28 10:11:07 CEST 2004

Hi Coby

I realize that I just don't have time to read everything you write. I
tend to skip not following everything. It's not that I think that it is
no valuable but a lot of what you are saying has been covered and would
be appreciated but it has to be done, not only written about it.

Therefore I have a suggestions. Since you seem to have a clear idea of
how it should be, instead of writing about it, do it. Start with
something and come up with a solution that satisfies your needs.

I don't see anything that could 'hurt' TYPO3 that you want to do but
just improve it. I agree with some of it with parts of it , like the
many NG, you just don't have a supporter in me. But if you manage the
NGs and get it run, why not.

As soon as you put down your ideas in practice it will be clear to all
of us what the bigger picture behind your ideas is and it can be taken
into consideration on a more permanent basis.

Jean-Marie