[Typo3-documentation] Re: Wiki to OOo (SXW) conversion [was Wiki to XML]

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Mon Jul 26 06:32:48 CEST 2004

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
>>> http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/03/03/sgmlwiki.html

Citation from the URL above:
« This article shows how to describe Wiki content using SGML. We use
this technique to convert a Wiki page into XML using the open source SP
software from James Clark. »

> I have meanwhile seen that MediaWiki exports XML out of the box, so it
> seems as if writing an XSL stylesheet to transform this into OOo is
> the better way to go.

That why I didn't understand your point.  :-)

But XSL stylesheet are often more difficult to write than DB level based
conversion. :-\

We could try this way too, who has XSLT skill ?
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.