[Typo3-documentation] TSref updated with 3.6 additions?

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Sun Jul 25 03:35:22 CEST 2004

"Peter Kindström" <peter.kindstrom at abc.se> a écrit dans le message de
news:mailman.1.1090624950.22067.typo3-project-documentation at lists.netfielders.de...

> Someone has suggested we remove this sentence from the wiki
> TSref page:
>    TYPO3 version 3.6 additions will need to be incorporate also.
>
> With this comment:
>    Kasper has updated TSRef for 3.6, is this good enough?
>
> Patrick or anyone in the "old" DocTEAM. _Is_ Kasper´s update enough?

Kasper update TSref for each new version. My original comment was from last
november... 6 months before 3.6 was out.

BTW, I'm very happy you keep the Wiki so clean.

Peter (and Jean-Marie), you're doing a GREAT job.

I'm very thankful for the last 2 months for all your effort and passion.

Patrick
DocTEAM cheerleader

: )