[Typo3-documentation] Extension Documentation

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Tue Jul 20 15:04:09 CEST 2004

Hi dudes,

I have talked with Kasper about placing a link to the wiki on every
extension that comes with no documentation.

The link would be placed where currently there is this red "No
documentation!" text. See: http://typo3.org/extensions/

Read this:

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
>> - Every extension that has no accompanying documentation should have a
>> link in the TER on Typo3.org like "Create manual now!" which points to a
>> page in the Wiki for that extension
>
> OK, how should the URL be shaped with parameters? Then I can easily make
> it happen.

I'd like to forward that question to you, guys.

I would do it like this:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/[EXTENSIONKEY]

So, for example:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/tt_news