[Typo3-documentation] Impovement of Wiki appearance

Johannes Reichardt info at gramba.tv
Mon Jul 19 21:01:16 CEST 2004

Hi Peter,

>> ... (basically it takes ages to get how you just add a completly
>> word, even though its very easy for example).
>

> Could you explain that further, please? I don´t understand what the
> problem is...  :-(

I surfed on the page and thought like "hmm - i want to add something
quickly, how do i do that" - actually i found no quick hint that i just
have to enter the new word in the url to create or modify it - i got
that only because i know wikipedia - such things are easy but must be
explained on the first page i think.

> And do you have suggestions on how to improve?

s.o.

- Johannes