[Typo3-documentation] Impovement of Wiki appearance

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Jul 19 20:34:58 CEST 2004

>> I would suggest a slight redesign of wiki.typo3.org - right now its
>> hard to get a grip on it (basically it takes ages to get how you just
>> add a completly word, even though its very easy for example).
>
> Peter already had some suggestions about a redesign. I think he even
> made a new CSS. I'm not sure if Sebastian had time to implement it or not.

Thanks Johannes! I have suggested a slightly modified CSS for
the wiki. I just posted it here, but I will also email it to
Sebastian. Can´t promise when, I have vacation and just do
things when I feel to!  :-)

I you have the tools (like the Web Developer extension for
Firefox/Mozilla) you could append this CCS to the existing wiki
CSS and see what it looks like:

.editsection {
	padding-top: 1.6em;
}

P {
	margin: 0em 0em 0.85em 0em;
	line-height: 1.3em;
}

ul {
     line-height: 1.4em;
     margin: 0.1em 0.5em 0.75em 1.5em;
}

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
	padding-top: 2em;
     padding-bottom: 0.1em;
}
h3, h4 {
	padding-top: 1.5em;
}
h5, h6 {
	padding-top: 1em;
}

/* Some space under the headers in the content area */
#bodyContent h1,
#bodyContent h2 {
     margin-bottom: 0.2em;
}