[Typo3-documentation] Anonymous editors

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Sun Jul 18 19:40:26 CEST 2004

Peter Kindström schrieb:
> So I dont think we should restrict editing right now.

Yes, please!

I'm so happy about the fact that wikis allow for small contributions to
be made without registration! I have done many link fixes and small
corrections to wikipedia.org when I wasn't registered.
I'm sure that those initial edits I did back then, (provoking thoughts
about how such a system based on freedom works) were the key experience
that has made me an addicted wikipedia user.

Please don't do the (in my eyes) mistake of restricting edits to
registered users.

cheers,
Ingmar