[Typo3-documentation] Wiki->SXW - How far are we?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmars at web.de
Sun Jul 18 18:46:42 CEST 2004

Robert Lemke schrieb:
> I agree. I bet that, as soon as we have some valuable input, some
> people, including me, will find a way to export it to whatever media we
> need.

Yes, indeed.

Don't be too fixed on this conversion thing, all of y'all's time is
better spend on actually documenting something now.
Well see if the whole wiki approach prooves useful anyway.

If it does, we can think about automating conversion.

But it's useless to make automated conversion functions without having
something to convert.

cheers,
Ingmar