[Typo3-documentation] Wiki->SXW - How far are we?

Jean-Marie Schweizer jms at marktauftritte.ch
Sun Jul 18 07:24:18 CEST 2004

How far are we - well or you guys :-) - on the Wiki->SXW conversion? Is
there any progress? As I understand Sebastian and even Robert Lemke are
working on it.

Do we need more help? What would help?

As I mentioned before I'd like to see the conversion to work before I
put any more effort in the Wiki. I think it's crucial to have a platform
that is printer and download friendly. It might not be OO but IMHO we
must have something where people can download a specific documentation
and print it out to keep it as reference.

But maybe I don't see clearly and this is not of an important matter.
Then please let me know.

Jean-Marie