[Typo3-documentation] Text on About Typo3Wiki page

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Jul 11 15:16:46 CEST 2004

Hi!
As a result of the advertising posts, I have a new suggestion
for the text on the "About Typo3Wiki" page:

--------------------

== New pages ==
Of course we want new pages created on the wiki, as long as they
are TYPO3 related. But in order to keep the wiki well structured
and information easy to find, we ask you to only create new
pages on subpages to the Main page.

If you want to have a link on the Main page or want advise on
where to put your page, please contact the DocTEAM by sending a
post to the TYPO3 documentation newsgroup.

== Spam, advertising and links ==
We dont allow spam, advertising or personal links on the wiki.
Exceptions are links to your own website on the User page. Also
if the information is of great benefit for the TYPO3 community
it can be allowed, but only as long as it does not give the
impression that TYPO3 is endorsing the company/product.

== Copyright ==
Please note that all contributions to the TYPO3 wiki are
considered to be released under the
[[http://www.opencontent.org/opl.shtml|Open Content License]].
If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly and
redistributed at will, then don't submit it here.

You are also promising us that you have written the texts by
yourself, copied it from a public domain or similar free
resource. '''You are not allowed to submit copyrighted work to
this wiki without permission from the original author!'''

----

The DocTEAM will keep an eye on this and remove/rephrase/move
all texts/pages that dont apply to these rules, without further
notice!

What do you think?

/Peter Kindström, DocTEAM