[Typo3-documentation] Help or Advertising?

Sylvain Viart sylvain at ledragon.net
Sun Jul 11 06:39:49 CEST 2004

Hi all,

First, I think building a FAQ, is a very good idea. :-)
Thanks starting it.

Peter Kindström wrote:

>>This is a start for smaller articles that are based on posts/questions
>>that frequently apear in the typo3 lists.

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Hosting

On the other hand, listing hosting provider it's good too. But it's a
kind of advertising, even if it's said in the disclaimer.

But it could be integrated in TYPO3 commercial strategy.

What about, asking provider directly or TYPO3's admin about their choice
about hosting ?

So they could manage the FAQ about hosting themselves.

Also note, that TYPO3 is an huge system and I consider it as a
professional CMS which require professional hosting.

Not solving our problem about: what to do with hosting suggestion. :-\
--
Cordialement,
Sylvain.