[Typo3-documentation] Anonymous editors

Sri Kat neowin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 16:13:16 CEST 2004

Adding the following to LocalSettings.php makes the wiki editable only
by registered users:

# Public website, closed editorial team
$wgWhitelistEdit = true;
$wgWhitelistRead = false;
$wgWhitelistAccount = array ( "user" => 0, "sysop" => 1, "developer" => 1 );

http://sridhar.f2o.org/ | http://www.furl.net/members/srikat |
http://srilinx.blogspot.com/