[Typo3-documentation] Anonymous editors

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Jul 10 17:12:28 CEST 2004

> Would it be possible to restrict that to  registered users? Not so much
> because of controlling the editing process but I personally like to know
> who edited something especially if it is in my concerne to be able to
> discuss or coordinate the efforts.

I partly agree with you, it is nice to know who has contributed.

But I dont think it is a problem (yet). The down side of only
allowing registred users to edit, edit is that we miss those
small contributions done by typo users just "dropping by".
Things like adding a glossary word, correct a single typo, add
a short tip about an extension and so on.

So I dont think we should restrict editing right now. Instead I
can try to look a little extra on anonymous contributions. And
I maybe should write a text with the message "please register"
to put on the wikis first page?

/Peter Kindström, DocTEAM
--
Sent using an unregistered copy of RMRNews v1.02
Check out our website at http://www.rmrsoft.com/