[Typo3-documentation] Hello

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Wed Jul 7 18:12:20 CEST 2004

Hi Sridhar!

> I am not new to documentation and have been active in Tikiwiki's doc group.
> I did video tutorials (sans sound) for Tikiwiki.
> http://tikiwiki.org/TikiMovies
>
> I hope I can contribute and mainly learn from all of you.

You mentioned ImageMagick in your Tutorial.

"If you see No ImageMagick install available, you might want to get in
touch w/ your webhost and request that they install ImageMagick. If they
do, you can enter appropriate values in the 'All Configuration' page."

Well, I asked my provider (HostEurope) serveral times and he was not
willing to install IM. So I did it myself - without SSH or ROOT access,
but with precompiled IM-Packages I put into the cgi-folder. Maybe not
very high on performance but it works. ;)

I wrote a few lines about installing TYPO3 on HostEurope. You can find
them here:

<http://christian-trabold.de/typo3onhosteurope.html>

Maybe you'll find it usefull.

Best regards,